Believe it or not after several years of swing dancing, the South Florida Lindy Exchange (SoFlex) was my first out-of-town exchange. What a fabulous experience. It was an inexpensive trip that allowed me to dance nearly non-stop, go to the beach, and best of all visit with dance friends old and new from all over the country. I counted at least 10 dancers from DC and I had a great time visiting with former DC-dancers Frank and Glenn who both now live in Florida. Jes and I and Lisa from Atlanta had a great host, Ilian, who contributed greatly to our lovely weekend. SoFlex will certainly not be my last exchange! Check out my pics!
Monday, January 16, 2006
South Florida Lindy Exchange 2006
Believe it or not after several years of swing dancing, the South Florida Lindy Exchange (SoFlex) was my first out-of-town exchange. What a fabulous experience. It was an inexpensive trip that allowed me to dance nearly non-stop, go to the beach, and best of all visit with dance friends old and new from all over the country. I counted at least 10 dancers from DC and I had a great time visiting with former DC-dancers Frank and Glenn who both now live in Florida. Jes and I and Lisa from Atlanta had a great host, Ilian, who contributed greatly to our lovely weekend. SoFlex will certainly not be my last exchange! Check out my pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment