Friday, December 22, 2006

Farewell to Aiea Intermediate School

Words will never capture all of the feelings of joy that my student teaching at Aiea Intermediate School brought to me. There are so many reasons that I just loved the experience and the students that I worked with. I thinking teaching may be the best job in the world. You get to be everything: scientist, historian, writer, teacher, artist, performer, dancer, comedian, and friend. Its all wrapped up into one fabulous job. Its a perfect fit for someone like me who thinks of herself as a jack-of-all-trades, master of none.

The students at Aiea really proved to me that middle school students are the coolest and most fun to be with. We had a lot of great times together, not the least of which was the holiday party we had on the last day of classes for the fall semester. Check out pics from the holiday party here and a few more here.

No comments: