I never have enough time in DC to see all the people I want to see and do all the things I want to do. Nonetheless, I think I did a pretty good job considering I was only there for 3 full days. I had a dinner with Mzzzzzz. Torrillo French, had brunch with Rachel, picnicked, went dancing at Glen Echo, watched the Olympic opening ceremonies with old pals, saw a concert in the park, had lots of time with my favorite "niece", had a nice girls' lunch, and went to the National Mall with my sis (twice!) to see the Muppets/Jim Henson exhibit and our founding documents. Whew! No wonder I'm so tired. :-) Anyway, the pics are all here.
Monday, August 11, 2008
A Whirwind Weekend in DC
I never have enough time in DC to see all the people I want to see and do all the things I want to do. Nonetheless, I think I did a pretty good job considering I was only there for 3 full days. I had a dinner with Mzzzzzz. Torrillo French, had brunch with Rachel, picnicked, went dancing at Glen Echo, watched the Olympic opening ceremonies with old pals, saw a concert in the park, had lots of time with my favorite "niece", had a nice girls' lunch, and went to the National Mall with my sis (twice!) to see the Muppets/Jim Henson exhibit and our founding documents. Whew! No wonder I'm so tired. :-) Anyway, the pics are all here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment