Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bathroom Remodeling (#1 of 2) Completed!

At last, I'm posting the pictures of our the first of two bathrooms we are remodeling. I LOVE the new bathroom! Its so wonderful to shower and take baths in the redesigned/remodeled space. Hot baths in the jacuzzi tub with the windows open and the ceiling fan's light breeze are heavenly. In the picture above, you see the new double-sink vanity, new mirror, small medicine cabinet, etc. You can also see the custom wall/bookcase that George built - a great opportunity for him to use his carpentry skills.

Shower and jacuzzi tub and new window.

Shot of the bead board with towel racks and mermaid print above. I love this print! We've spend WAY too many hours looking for the perfect color towels to match. We have two sets of green towels in different shades. Neither is perfect, but they are both close enough.

Closer shot of the shower: movable show nozzle, marble tile, bench, built-in shelving, and glass bricks to add light.
Posted by Picasa
I believe the tile work that Rita helped with is in this shot. :-)

Closer shot of the ceiling - crown moulding, light fixture, and ceiling fan.

1 comment:

Smooglie said...

Very nice! I wish I'd seen that before I did mine. I'd have stolen some ideas.