We are going to get married legally on Saturday, but we will have a formal ceremony in a year or so because our marriage won't really be official until we celebrate with and receive the blessing of our friends and families. Location and date, TBA. Anyway, I hope you can see just how happy we are together. While these pics are not from our engagement evening, we went back to the same restaurant/locale with our friend, Jason, another Army fellow who is stationed in Hawaii in George's same unit who also just arrived in Hawaii. We got him to take some pictures of us and we got some others as well. To see them click here. In particular, check out the album entitled "Cheeseburgers in Paradise."
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
We're Engaged!
Well - everybody else is doing it! But seriously, George and I are really happy together and things just click. So this past weekend, we got engaged! We got engaged at sunset on Waikiki Beach after eating yummylicious cheeseburgers at our new favorite seaside restaurant. The ring is really purdy and I will post pictures of it as soon as possible. Its at the jeweler being sized right now, but I should get it back today. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on your engagement, Lisa! Cute photo! We love Hawaii, and really enjoyed our stay on the Big Island this summer.
Love,
Cousin Coralee
Post a Comment