
This past week, George and I had our first visitor from the mainland: my sister, Susan! Although our visit got off to a rough start with me being horribly ill and Susan accidentally leaving her ID on the airplane, we still had a great time. While I recovered from somach flu, Susan and George went hiking in the Waianae Mountains. The next day, we were joined by two more Washington, D.C. friends, Esther and Hyong. We hiked, went to Waikiki, had a mini-BBQ at our place, climbed to the top of Diamond Head, danced, went to the zoo, and ate lots of yummy food. From the peak of Diamond Head we saw a picture-perfect rainbow over the city of Honolulu.
It was really great to see my sister, but the visit was over too soon. I hope she can come out to Hawaii again for a longer visit some time. After all, she still needs to hit the Big Island and Volcano National Park! Susan and I shared my camera for the week and you can see all our pictures
here. We're looking forward to hosting more guests at the "Hotel Lisa & George!"
1 comment:
Save your pennies, folks. Hawaii is soooo worth it, and Lisa and George are great hosts!
I miss you, Lisa. I had a great time and I hope I'll be back very, very soon.
Post a Comment